xTool P2 55W CO2 Laser Cutter: Throughout a live-stream occasion for their new 40W diode laser module for the D1 Pro laser, tool introduced that they’re popping out with a new 55W CO2 laser cutter in March of 2023.
xTool P2 55W CO2 Laser Cutter
The new xTool P2 55W CO2 laser cutter can be xTool’s most robust laser thus far. xTool teased only a silhouette picture of the laser (at the 1:06:50 mark within the video) and only a few particulars apart from laser sort and energy. It is aimed toward competing with the Glowforge laser machines. They did point out that it’s aimed toward professionals.
I’m very enthusiastic about this new announcement. I’ve been utilizing xTool’s M1 laser cutter and engraver for several months and have loved it. Nevertheless, it may be sluggish for giant initiatives. The added energy and pace of a 55W laser could be super, in addition to the flexibility to chop clear acrylic.
xTool P2 Specification
- Rated Power: 55W(CO₂ Glass Laser Tube)
- Product Size: 39.4″×25.1″×10.6″ (1000×639×268mm)
- Product Weight: 45KG
- Max. Carving Speed: 600mm/s
- Processing Precision: 0.01mm
- Z-axis Movement: 3″(75mm)
- Bed Size: 26.7”×14.1”(680*360mm)
- Processing Area: 23.6”×12.1”(600*308mm)
AI Camera Information
- Camera: Long-range camera + close-range camera
- Number of Pixels (Effective): 16MP×2
- Vision Precision: 0.3mm
- Image Resolution: 1000DPI
- Focus Mode: Autofocus
- Water-cooling System Capacity: 1.4L(0.37gal)
- Air Assist (adjustable): 15-150Kpa
- Exhaust Fan: 145CFM
Software and Connection
- Operating Systems: Windows / macOS / iPadOS
- Control Software: xTool Creative Space / LightBurn
- Supported File Type: SVG, DXF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP
- Connection / Transmission: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet
Versatile and Good Desktop 55W CO2 Laser Cutter
Two easy steps,
- from $4,999 to $3,999
Pay the initial fee and share to get the super-early-bird low cost that saves you $1,000. The occasion will finish at 24:00 on April 4. It is advisable to settle the ultimate fee from 18:00, April 5, to 23:59, April 18.
Take a guess and
win a prize
We will launch four rounds of quizzes in 4 weeks and award a $500 price present to 5 contributors who’ve ever obtained one examination proper.