Feature 1: CPU: Amlogic S905W2
Feature 2: GPU: G31™ MP2 GPU processor
Feature 3: Memory DDR3: 2G/4GB
Feature 4: Flash eMMC：16G/32GB/64GB
Feature 5: WiFi:IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Feature 6: OS: Android 11.0
Boxput BP2 - Specifications
Product Details For TV&A
Item Name: BOXPUT BP2
Type: TV BOX
1*HDMI:HDMI 2.1 ,Support HDMI CEC,
Dynamic HDR and HDCP 2.2/2.3,
4Kx2K@60 max resolution output
1*AV OUT:480i/576i standard definition output
2*USB:1 * USB 3.0 ; 1*USB 2.0
1*IR Reciver:Remote Reciver Connect
CPU: Amlogic S905W2 64-bit quad core
GPU: G31™ MP2 GPU processor
Memory DDR3: 2G/4GB
WiFi:IEEE 802.11 b/g/n ; 2.4G / 5G
Bluetooth: BT ; Support Voice Remote
Moudle Plastic : Black Color
Android: Android 11.0
Video/Picture Decoding/AV1 [email protected] 4Kx2K@60fps
- VP9 Profile-2 up to 8Kx4K@24 fps
- H.265 HEVC [email protected] up to 8Kx4K@24 fps
- AVS2-P2 Profile up to 8Kx4K@24 fps
- H.264 AVC [email protected] up to 4Kx2K@30fps
- MPEG-4 ASP@L5 up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-14496)
- WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP up to 1080P@60fps
- AVS-P16(AVS+) /AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile up to 1080P@60fps
- MPEG-2 MP/HL up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-13818)
- MPEG-1 MP/HL up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-11172)
- RealVideo 8/9/10 up to 1080P@60fps
- Multiple language and multiple format sub-title video support
- MJPEG and JPEG unlimited pixel resolution decoding (ISO/IEC-10918)
- Supports JPEG thumbnail, scaling, rotation and transition effects
- Supports *.mkv,*.wmv,*.mpg, *.mpeg, *.dat, *.avi, *.mov, *.iso, *.mp4
- Supports MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
- Built-in serial digital audio SPDIF/IEC958 input/output and PCM input/output
- 3 built-in TDM/PCM/I2S ports with TDM/PCM mode up to 384kHz x 32bits x 16ch or 96kHz x 32bits x 32ch
- Digital microphone PDM input with programmable CIC, LPF & HPF, support up to 8 DMICs
- Built-in stereo audio DAC
- Supports concurrent dual audio stereo channel output with combination of analog+PCM or I2S+PCM"
- Image:HD JPEG、BMP、GIF、PNG、TIF
- Language:English French German Spanish Italian etc multilateral languages
- Online:Browse most of video websites.
- Apps:Apps download freely form android market etc.
- Medium:Local Media playback,Support HDD, U Disck ,TF Card .
- Talk online:Support
- Support Email,office suit etc.
- Support DLNA function
- Support 2.4G wireless mouse/keyboard
Supports MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg
And programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
There aren’t any limits to ornamental inventiveness, and this time we discovered a Box with Android on AliExpress known as Boxput BP2 that pays homage to soccer in its design and ornament. you can also like X98H Pro and Magicsee N5 Max X4 TV Box.
Overview of Boxput BP2
Boxput BP2 is a Box based mainly on the AMlogic S905W2 SoC. Android 11 is a system that doesn’t stand out in any respect, mainly because it’s the standard generic field. Its Amlogic processor has no issues when used as a media participant.
It is even appropriate with the brand new AV1 video codec and with assistance for HDR 10+ appropriate content material. As you may see in our overview, a fascinating processor inside the fundamental vary mainly oriented to multimedia playback and operating apps, which might even quickly be appropriate with EmuELEC.
As we always warn, it isn’t advisable to use this TV BOX to view fee platforms corresponding to Netflix because it needs certificates to view them in high video quality. For this, we now have higher choices.
Boxput BP2 Hardware
The Boxput BP2 consists of an Amlogic S905W2 SoC manufactured in 12nm soldered on its motherboard. This chip is a Quad Core with low-energy ARM Cortex-A35 processors and a MALI-G3 MP2 GPU.
This processor can transfer Android 11, including streaming apps, KODI, IPTV, and a few easy 3D-load video games. That, as all the time, the CPU is cooled by a fanless warmth sink, so we don’t have any noise.
In this field, we now have variations with 2/Four GB of DDR3 RAM and 16/32/64 GB of eMMc storage reminiscence on the board. It additionally has a reminiscence card reader in micro SD format, enabling us to extend its inside storage capability.
In the wifi connectivity part within the Boxput BP2, we now have Dual Band wifi with an inside antenna and Bluetooth 4.1 for this objective. As for connectors, on the perimeter of its round plastic field, we discover 2 USB 2.0 ports, an HDMI 2.1 video output port, and an RJ-45 10/100 community connector.
Among the equipment included, we now have easy infrared distant management, energy provide, and all the mandatory cables to start it up properly out of the field. You may also like MECOOL KM2 Plus and Nokia Streaming Box 8010